Thursday 18 October 2012

TORQUE: The Space

Today is a busy day, so this is a quick one.

I went in to London this morning to meet the producer at The Bush Theatre and have decided that my new dream living location in Shepherd's Bush. Suck it, Clapham.

I have signed some paperwork, asked some questions and chosen a location within the theatre for TORQUE to be performed. I love the idea of it being in the round, the audience surrounding the actors like a moat around an island, leaving the characters stranded together, so the location we've temporarily chosen is the centre of the library, on a slightly raised stage. It looks like it's going to be a really exciting event, full of instillations and incredible ideas. I can't wait to see what the other people involved are doing!

Check out what it's all about. I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment